This visa allows you to reside and work full time in Saudi Arabia. In order to take up work, you need an Employment Visa.You will be required to provide the contract of employment, invites and other sites such as a medical report and attestation certificate of qualifications. Expats on long-term assignments need to have their Employment Visa extended to a Residence Permit(iqama),which is usually valid for one or two years.
We will process your visa application with the local Embassy through to completion, saving you the hassle of dealing directly with government officials, as well as the time and inconvenience to queue before the consulate section. Our service covers the checking of your documents and personal details for correctness before we lodge your application with the Embassy.
To apply for Employment visa the following documents are required:
- Original Passport valid not less than six months
- E Wakala from Recruitment Office
- Contract Papers duly signed by foreign Sponsor and attested by Consular General of Saudi Arabia
- Extension Letter from Jawwazat in Saudi Arabia, (Issued by Jawwazat on Sponsor’s request)
- Request Letter from Sponsor addressed to the Consular of Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia to extend the visa
- Twelve passport Size photographs having white back ground