If you need to travel to Saudi Arabia for business purposes, you will need a Saudi Arabian Business Visa.
Business visitors to Saudi Arabia require sponsorship from a valid Saudi Arabian business/company, in order to be eligible for this Saudi Visa
We will process your visa application with the local Embassy through to completion, saving you the hassle of dealing directly with government officials, as well as the time and inconvenience to queue before the consulate section. Our service covers the checking of your documents and personal details for correctness before we lodge your application with the Embassy. Having over 10 years of experience in the visa processing we guarantee that your visa application will not be rejected due to the submission of incorrect or incomplete information/documents. In the event that we spot any missing information/documents from your application we will follow up by giving you a phone call or sending you an email to request the necessary details. You can also apply for your visa with the local Embassy at a lower price.
To apply for Business visa you will need to provide the following documents:
- Original Passport valid not less than six months
- Invitation Letter
- Company Registration Copy of Sponsor Company
- Two passport Size photographs having white back ground
- Covering Letter on the letter head of Indian Company, stating the visitors designation and purpose of visit
- Recommendation letter from Indian Chamber of Commerce, with which the Indian company is associated with